3-Days Leading SAFe 4.6 plus experience from real customer implementations
Leading the Lean-Agile Software Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework®
During this special three-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
During this special 3-days event (One extra day for you!) we will spend more time on discussions, deep dives, exercises and most important of all: Real Life Experiences then possible during the standard 2-days!
Your two trainers will share their hands-on experiences from multiple customer transformations, pains, gains, pitfalls and success stories.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
Associated Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA)
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Interpret the basic constructs of SAFe and the steps of the Implementation Roadmap
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive continuous value delivery through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
Experience in Scrum
About the SAFe® Agilist Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
SAFe® Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Lena Rozenbeek, a full-time lean-agile coach and certified SPC4, has extensive experience from SAFe transformations in different types of organisations, including SaaS solutions and government agencies as coach and Release Train Engineer.
Erik Schumann, Certified SPC4, Certified RTE – Has managed multiple large scale transformations and has worked hands on as Development Manager, Product Owner and Release Train Engineer
Visa alla event