Big Data Architecture and Technology for Analytics
How does big data integrate with a traditional analytical environment? How do you re-define your architecture to create a stronger analytical foundation for your company? What skills do you need to develop for big data analytics? All of these questions are addressed in this knowledge packed course.
This 1-day course is aimed to get you up to scratch on big data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Analytical SQL, NoSQL DBMSs and Multi-Platform Analytics. What is big data? How can you make use of it? How does it integrate with a traditional analytical environment? How do you re-define your architecture to create a stronger analytical foundation for your company? What skills do you need to develop for big data analytics? All of these questions are addressed in this knowledge packed course.
You will learn:
- How big data creates several new types of analytical workloads
- Big data technology platforms beyond the data warehouse
- Big data analytical techniques and front-end tools
- Understand when to use what where – business use cases for different big data technologies
- How to create a stronger data and analytical architecture by integrating big data, data science, data warehouses and BI
- How to integrate real-time data into your data warehouse
- How to analyse un-modelled, multi-structured data using Spark
- How to leverage predictive analytics in BI reports & dashboards
Who should attend
IT directors, CIO’s, CDO’s, IT managers, BI managers, BI and data warehousing professionals, data scientists, enterprise architects, data architects
Instructor Mike Ferguson
Mike is Managing Director of Intelligent Business Strategies Limited. As an analyst and consultant he specialises in business intelligence and enterprise business integration. With over 35 years of IT experience, Mike has consulted for dozens of companies. He has spoken at events all over the world and written numerous articles. Mike is Chairman of Big Data LDN – the fastest growing Big Data conference in Europe, and chairman of the CDO Exchange. Formerly he was a principal and co-founder of Codd and Date Europe Limited – the inventors of the Relational Model, a Chief Architect at Teradata on the Teradata DBMS and European Managing Director of Database Associates. He teaches popular master classes in Analytics, Big Data, Data Governance & MDM, Data Warehouse Modernisation and Data Lake operations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an industry expert!
Welcome to this 1-day course!
Avega Group & Quest for knowledge offer professional courses within Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse.
Visa alla event