Experience how Design Thinking leads to faster and better decisions!
This Design Thinking Workshop will let you work with a practical challenge faced by todays IT Organizations
Design Thinking is a design methodology that provides a solution-based approach to solving problems. It’s extremely useful in tackling complex problems that are ill-defined or unknown, by understanding the human needs involved, by re-framing the problem in human-centric ways, by creating many ideas in brainstorming sessions, and by adopting a hands-on approach in prototyping and testing. Understanding the basis of Design Thinking will empower anyone to get better at solving complex problems that occur around us — in our companies, our countries, and even our planet.
Who should participate
- Everybody is welcome who is interested in experiencing the power of Design Thinking in action.
- No prior knowledge or preparation is needed. Simply show up in time for the workshop.
- We will start with an ideation session to find the challenges that offer improvement opportunities for your company.
- These opportunities will then be mapped to concrete scenarios in an IT context.
- Design Thinking, Story Telling and Process Visualization will allow us to sketch concrete improvement activities for the addressed challenges
Design Thinking is like learning to ride a bike. You have to do it to understand it!
- Learn the background of Design Thinking
- Apply Design Thinking in a concrete scenario related to your work
- Understand how and why Design Thinking creates value for you
- Be able to identify how your organization could benefit from Design Thinking
- Share ideas and have fun
About your hosts
Sean McGuire, consultant and Design Thinker at Tieto Austria. I support customers in the ideation and conceptualization phase with Design Thinking workshops and service Design to ensure project goals and expectations are aligned with business needs and projects are delivered on time in budget and return the promised ROI
Erik Schumann, consultant and Lean & Agile Navigator at Avega has during more then 20 years helped companies to improve their ways of working, bridge organizational bounderies, deliver mnore value and have more fun. …
Visa alla event